Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring/Summer Inspired Handbags

Summer is here this week (spring has been skipped this year, thank you socal) and there is an abundance of uber cute handbags out there.  Although, I am trying to steer away from larger bags and go smaller, more so for my back than anything else, I just love these colors and styles.  These bags are just too cute, but I can't bring myself to buy them.  Not just because I have too many handbags and a major lack of closet space (major major) at the moment, but I also don't get out much (I live in the lab) and have no where to really where these cute things.  Well, the major problem is the space and I really don't need another handbag...I really don't...sigh...

H&M

Yellow!! I love yellow! I think yellow is slowly becoming my new favorite color.  Uh oh!
H&M



Big Buddha

Olivia + Joy

Oasis


Modcloth
This is such a pretty coral color.  I'm just not really that excited about crossbody bags.  I don't know why.  I know they are "in" this season, but I just can't seem to bring myself to get one.  They are practical, for when you are walking around sightseeing or what not, as it does take a load off your shoulders, but it reminds me of older lady purses (no offence to any older ladies out there).  I have thought about getting just one to have, for when I need one, but what if it goes out of style again and I don't use it...lack of closet space...arg! 

1 comment:

  1. The coral one is really pretty - and so what if it's cross shoulder (or whatever); can't you shorten the strap if the style changes? Seems pretty and practical at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...