Monday, April 2, 2012

A beautiful day for a walk

Here are some photos of a beautiful day in my parents neighborhood. I would be super skinny if I had a nice neighborhood to walk around in (I would actually go for walks).  Well, maybe not super skinny, but in better shape than I am in now...sigh...




 These flowers have a name and my mom told me, but as usual I don't remember.





 I am in love with this gate and walkway!



 White picket fences...sigh...









 Hmm...this is interesting...

 Ivy covered arches are oh so lovely.


 Yellow tulips :)


 My favorite tree!

Maybe someday I'll have a cute little house with a BEAUTIFUL garden and a white picket fence! More sighs...

1 comment:

  1. Don't you LOVE spring - pinks, purples, blues, reds, yellows! By the way, those are blue bells, I think!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...