Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Haftsin

I never got around to taking pictures of my haftsin, so now that I'm back home and remembered to take pictures, here are a few! Enjoy!


 Aren't they adorable?


 My birdie salt and pepper shakers found their way onto the haftsin. 







While I was gone, the hubby "trained" spots to come up and get food.  I'm so impressed.  He no longer hides when I come to feed him.  Fishi was the only one that would come up and spots would always wait till I would leave, but now he comes right up to the top and sometimes does the "Feed Me" wiggle.  I don't know how the hubs did it, but its great :D

Sadly, the vacation is over (officially was over yesterday).  My brain is still mush...hate this feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I'm like Fishi and Spots - I like the haftsin too. Love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...