Monday, March 26, 2012

Flashbacks

This brought back memories! I could have definitely used this back in the day when I was taking piano lessons.  I could never remember my scales and my teacher hated me for it.  I never practiced and never really cared to learn them.  I didn't see the point to it.  Why couldn't I just play the piece?  Well, years later, I understand why, but if I had an iphone back then, I might have been in better shape ;)


The power of technology, yet amazing and incredibly useful, is going to change things (in my opinion) for the worst.  In other words, we are all going to get very lazy.  I am going to resist a smartphone for as long as I can.  Once you get one, there is no turning back. 

POWER TO RESIST! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...