Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pillow Talk

Back in the day when my husband and I were doing the long distant relationship thing, this would have been a great thing to have.  There is a company (Little Riot) that is working on creating a way for long distant lovers to connect.  I think if they ever get their first prototype out, it will be great.  BUT, i'm just not sure about hugging something with sensors.  The scientist in me is a bit skeptical.  How will they prevent the lights from generating heat? How do they make the pillow soft enough to sleep on with all the necessary parts in it? I'm sure if it needs to be connected wirelessly to some box that receives a signal, it will be giving off radiation.  I get enough radiation from my cell phone, thanks.  Don't need to hug a life size version.  If they ever develop this, free of any health hazards, I think it will really take off.  


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....not too sure if this is really practical. But what will they think of next?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...