But, in all seriousness, these are some really great tips for those with a really small space. Luckily my kitchen has a lot of cabinets, much much more than my last condo. But, because of this, the "Oh, this is so cute, I might be able to use this later" syndrome has hit me hard and I have collected more things than ever before and now have lost all that really great space.
As for appliances, well, I have a lot. These are a few things that I absolutely can't live without and would recommend everyone to have, in order of importance (for me). I use them all the time, the juicer much less often.
1. Electric teapot and warming tray (totally saves on my gas bill and my time)
2. Toaster (4 toast slots, not 2...trust me, it makes a difference)
3. Rice Cooker (takes 15-20 minutes to cook 2 cups of rice)
4. Hand Mixer (I have the 5 speed)
5. Blender (the hubby uses this more than I do)
6. Food Processor - Mini and 11 cup (I have both and the mini is perfect for quick chopping needs)
7. Juicer (this is a great little juicer for small juicing needs)
8. Waffle Maker (self-explanatory)