Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vela Scarves

A few weeks ago, I had purchased a vela scarf, Ruffle Prima Ballerina in black. When I received it, however, I noticed that in the corner edge of one of the ruffled pieces, the seared edge stitching had come apart from the material. Vela was generous enough to take the scarf back (pay my return shipping...actually still waiting for it) and send me another one, with a complimentary scarf.  It was very generous of them.




I'm not sure why there are gray lines throughout the ruffles though. I think it might be due to the machine used for searing of the edges...maybe i'm wrong, but it bothers me.  I'll have to figure out a way to coverup those lines, maybe dye the scarf again???  I should haven't to do that, especially when I paid about $40 for it.  Disappointed, but nonetheless, I don't want to return the scarf again.

 My complimentary scarf: Foil Print Silver

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing about those lines - really strange because they are so noticeable - how could they not see it? Beautiful scarf though and I really like the foil.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...