Monday, January 28, 2013

Wedding

The hubby and I went to a wedding on Saturday evening in Huntington Beach.  It was a really beautiful evening and a chance to get all dressed up and have some fun.  Everything was so elegant and organized (I love organized weddings!) and the bride looked so happy!

The hotel was situated right near the beach and if it hadn't been so misty, you would have been able to see the ocean.



Puzzle pice "guest book".  Very cute idea.  




Tea station :)








Oh yes, I got me some Persian Tea, a very rare thing at most weddings...GOOD TEA!


Many happy thoughts for the new couple.  Wishing them a long life of happiness and joy with all things beautiful :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a wedding - elegantly set out and beautifully appointed. I'm not too set on the pre-set tables (which is very common in Europe, but not so much here), but everything was quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...