Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cord Organizers

I hate it when you're using a hair dryer or straightener and the cords are all over the place.  You wrap the cord around the handle of the hair dryer, but not only does it still look messy, but it never stays.  If you're lucky to have a hair dryer with a cord rewinder, great, but if you're like me, you don't.  My iron thank God has one, but nothing else in my house does.

I came across this great product called Applecore on Amazon.com. It's a cord un-tangler, organizer, whatever you want to call it.  I am totally in love with them.  I got them in all 3 sizes in 2 sets of colors, black (for the hubby) and pink (for moi).

Pro's:
- Organizes your cords (woohoo!)
- Comes in great/cute colors and useful sizes.
- The small size for earphones is lightweight and is great to keep them un-tangled and in working shape (wrapping headphones can break the wires inside).
- Washable (in the off chance that they get dirty).

Con's:
- The rubber core attracts dust (since its made of "sticky" rubber).
- The lighter colors (such as pink) get dirty easily.
- The largest size isn't big enough for appliances with longer and bigger cords.
Even with the hair dryer, I can't wrap all the cord around the core, but again, I leave enough of a length that I need when using the dryer, so I don't need all of it wrapped.


Before

 After


Before 

After

 I was watching "P.S. I Love You" - one of my fav's, on a flight :)

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't you know it, of course you'd find something like this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...