Thursday, May 31, 2012

Necklace Length Chart

It's always hard to buy a necklace that you can't try on (whether in store (hijabi issue) or online).  It's even harder to try and figure out where it will sit on your chest, based on a given length.  I know I've always had a really hard time with this.   I'll grab a tape measure and try to figure out where a 24" necklace will sit, but it's never accurate.

My parents were traveling a few years back and I asked them to bring me back a white gold chain for a charm that I had (the original chain broke).  I knew where the old chain used to sit, but I couldn't remember what length.  So I used a tape measure to figure out where I wanted it to be.  When they brought the chain back from their trip, it wasn't what I wanted.  Had I had a chart like this, it would have been so helpful.  This picture does wonders for necklace shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...