Monday, May 6, 2013

Teal Quilted Coverlet

I guess you can call this a birthday present to myself, if you don't count all the other things I've bought my self over the past month :D, but this teal/seafoam colored coverlet from Thom Aaron attracted my attention and took my heart and I just couldn't part with it. Unfortunately, all the pillow shams were sold out, so I only have the coverlet, but I'm hoping I can somehow find them in another store somewhere.  The internet has failed me this time, but for now, I have my white quilted pillow shams from my previous coverlet set which seems to work well enough.





 

What do you think? Yay, nay, maybe?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I love it, a bit of spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I LOVE the peacock pillow - isn't he a beauty (and he knows it too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Yes! It's beautiful just like the person who bought it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...