Friday, May 24, 2013

Life Lessons from Calvin and Hobbes

As I sit here on a Friday evening, still at work - don't feel sorry for me, I got in at 12:30pm :D I can't help but think about nothing, HAHA!  It's been a hectic week and I'm going up to see my family for the short/long weekend.  Fambam here I come!

I came across this great post and just felt the need to share it.  Enjoy!!

10 Life Lessons from Calvin & Hobbes

Here are my two favorite:

There’s Never Enough Time to Do All the Nothing You Want (aka Summer Will Always Go By Too Quickly) 


 The Most Important Things You Learn Aren’t From School 


Happy Friday All! :)

1 comment:

  1. NO MORE POSTS MAL? IT'S MY FAVORITE THING TO LOOK AT DURING THE DAY! ESPECIALLY DURING MY STUDY BREAKS! MISS YOU SO MUCH AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AS WELL. LOVE YOU BOOOOSES :*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...