Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

To all those celebrating, Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with family and friends, wherever you may be.

I have taken 2 whole weeks off from life (ha!) and I'm spending it with family. Although, there is much to prepare for next quarter (I have tons to read), I am procrastinating to the core. No surprise there.

I spent the day with one of my favorite people in the world, my moms cousin.  It was a lovely day and a wonderful Christmas.  Although as a muslim, I don't celebrate Christmas, we still join in on the festivities to celebrate it with those that do.  I have fun getting presents for others and enjoying all the beautiful lights and decorations everywhere.  My favorite part of the holiday though: family time (let me also add: no traffic anywhere)!

 Will you please just let me sleep...thank you!

 It was a beautiful cold rainy day in San Francisco.


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Your entries get better and better - what wonderful pictures! And it was a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...