Thursday, July 26, 2012

My week in review

Here are a few snippets from my week.  My parents are visiting this weekend, so I've been busy getting things ready for their arrival (not like I really have to get anything ready) they stay at a hotel because my place is soooo small, but nonetheless I get really excited every time they come.

My cool blue shoes (from H&M).

 Iftar (breaking the fast) at my in-laws in their backyard.  Always nice to eat outside.

 Patch of beautiful flowers on the sidewalk.

 I usually don't walk around campus much to get to my classes.  I usually try to park in the most convenient spot that isn't too far away from my class, haha (usually it's because I'm running late from work).  But today, I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and beautiful "park" in the center of campus and get some fresh air.  

  A small patch of dew on a spider web outside my apartment.  

I have been cogitating on possibly/maybe getting a new phone.  I've been toying with the idea for a few years now (avoiding it really) but I just can't seem to bring myself to get one.  My brother-in-law reminded me again that I am eligible for a new phone (I think this was like the 5th time he's told me), but I can't decide what I want and I am NOT willing to pay a lot for it either.  I have a long list of very good reasons why I don't want a smartphone and then I have a small handfull of reasons I do, one being how much I would benefit from taking and uploading pictures with a new phone.  I'm also torn between the idea of an iphone or an android.  The problem with an iphone on the verizon phone plan (which is what I have) is that it isn't 4G, whereas the android phones are.  I do however like the organization/layout and feel of the iphone, as the androids are much bigger (I don't want a mini tablet for a phone).  So my reasons go on and on.  Some tell me to wait for the iphone 5 (but I'm not going to pay $300 for a new phone) and some tell me not to.  So, either way...I'm still fancy phoneless and so, my blog pictures (if taken with my phone) are not that great.  But what can I do :D  

2 comments:

  1. So....beautiful pics!!! What a photographer! Takes after her.....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes - especially that blue color! Doesn't match my eyes no matter what people say....:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...