*makes about 48 cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of softened butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) White Chocolate Chips
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir together the cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture.
- Stir in the white chips until mixed well.
- Roll a rounded teaspoon of cookie dough in your hand and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake about 7-8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Bon Appetit :)