Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lights Out

The electric company is doing some "electrical upgrade work" in our neighborhood, whatever that means, and because of this, we lost power from 10pm to 6am last night.  This is the first night of four apparently.  The power outage didn't bother us too much, but this is finals week for summer classes, so I don't know what those students that have classes are doing.  This is a campus wide outage mind you.

I would like to point out that as part of our lease agreement, we are NOT allowed to use candles or lanterns.  I would like to know what they expect us to do when they voluntarily cut our power?  But, as if that means anything to me...I brought out our candles.










1 comment:

  1. Aren't candles lovely? Makes everything sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...