Monday, August 20, 2012

Armoire Makeover

I love before and after projects.  This armoire makeover is one of those amazing DIY projects that really gets me excited.

BEFORE

AFTER

I love the color and I love how everything has it's own place.  I think, if and when we move, an armoire for a desktop computer is great, assuming the hubby agrees, since the desktop computer will probably be his :D (I promise not to put out pink accessories on your desk).  The bright interior is not only soothing, but the fact that you can close up the space when you need to, to hide the mess, is one of the best things about an armoire.  That way, when you have guests, you don't have to run around cleaning up the desk, stuffing papers away that you won't be able to find later.  Brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...