Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pure Barre Update

Well, there isn't much to update on.  I haven't lost a single pound.  I've been trying to eat better, cutting back on bread, but there has been no difference.  I've been trying to go as often as possible, but I just haven't had as much time as I liked.  Surprisingly (or not), not having enough time doesn't correlate with an increase in time put towards research.  You would think I would be more effective in my research, getting things to finally work, but that's not true.  Anyways, I finally made it to the gym yesterday to get in some cardio and it felt really good.  I used my new ipod touch (which is fabulous) and did about 35 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.  I was hoping to go to pure barre today, but again, NO TIME.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...