Monday, June 4, 2012

Fashion Fighting Famine

On Sunday I went to my first ever fashion show, Fashion Fighting Famine.  This fashion show was started back in 2007 by a group of young muslim women in Irvine, with a passion to support various charity's with hijab friendly fashion shows, that also provides a platform for local designers and talents to showcase their work. The charity this year was 'One Laptop Per Child'.

I was quite impressed with the organization, decor and style that was presented at this show.  It blew my expectations and I'm so glad that I went.  I can't wait for the next one!! :)

My outfit! :)















Me and my friend eating our mini-lunches.

The runway was beautiful.










 There's my sailor chic scarf! 













Design and Decoration by: 2 Create Designs

All in all, a very fabulous night.  

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a great show! Wish I had been there!....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show! Love your outfit =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...