Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday

Friday is finally here.  I have so much to do, and yet, when it's the weekend, things seem to be so much better.  Here is a checklist of all the things I need to get done this weekend.  Maybe if I publish it, I will
actually be forced to do it :D

1) Pure Barre 10:45am on Sat. and Sun.
2) Clean house - vacuum, dust, wipe kitchen floor (why does the kitchen floor always get so dirty?)
3) Fold ALL the laundry (there's a lot...sigh)
4) Go to Lowe's - buy flowers
5) Go to JoAnn Fabrics - buy material to fix dress (I've been trying to do this for months now)
6) Go grocery shopping
7) Get gas for car
8) Clean balcony, plant flowers
9) Work on Pre-advancement proposal (God...I've been avoiding this)
10) Lunch with a friend on Sun.
11) Pay the bills
12) Hem husbands pants (I've been trying to do this too, for 4 months now)
13) Make time to see the ocean, even for 5 minutes (I always want to do this, but it never happens)


Clearly nothing on this list, other than working on my pre-advancement is priority, but who said I had my priority's straight...ha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...