I came across this great product called Applecore on Amazon.com. It's a cord un-tangler, organizer, whatever you want to call it. I am totally in love with them. I got them in all 3 sizes in 2 sets of colors, black (for the hubby) and pink (for moi).
- Organizes your cords (woohoo!)
- Comes in great/cute colors and useful sizes.
- The small size for earphones is lightweight and is great to keep them un-tangled and in working shape (wrapping headphones can break the wires inside).
- Washable (in the off chance that they get dirty).
- The rubber core attracts dust (since its made of "sticky" rubber).
- The lighter colors (such as pink) get dirty easily.
- The largest size isn't big enough for appliances with longer and bigger cords.
Even with the hair dryer, I can't wrap all the cord around the core, but again, I leave enough of a length that I need when using the dryer, so I don't need all of it wrapped.
I was watching "P.S. I Love You" - one of my fav's, on a flight :)