Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Snippets of the past few weeks

I've been busy trying to write a paper, so my poor blog has been ignored, but here are a few snippets over the past few weeks of things we've done, some from my instagram.




We've had a few rainy days here and it's been lovely!

Not the best picture of Rocky (our algea eater), but he was loving the orange I put in there. 

A new joint called Creamistry just opened up near us which serves ice cream with a new twist, liquid nitrogen. It made the ice cream have a wonderful consistency. Super creamy and soft. Definitely a must try. 
 

 A wedding we went to over the weekend.



 Flowers from the hubby and a new candle I bought with an amazing scent that smells like candy, 'sparkling vanilla plum'. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely images and such great photos - how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...