Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Can you read peoples emotions?

Have you ever watched the show "Lie to Me" with Tim Roth. Fabulous show. Check it out on netflix if you haven't. In a nut shell, it was about a doctor who would assist in solving crimes through reading peoples emotions and micro expressions. There is a lot of truth to what he did and here is a quiz to help you test out your emotion reading skills. Take the quiz here!

I got a 29/36. Not bad I suppose. Some were harder to tell than others. Now, if this would actually work in real life for me, that would be great. It's just, I really have to stare at someones face really hard to be able to read them and that is border line awkward and weird.




1 comment:

  1. What fun! I got 32/36! I got 3 of the older people wrong - because I don't deal with them, but only one of the middle aged ones. I got all the young 'uns right - wonder why!! Tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...