Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Organized Sink Caddy

I used to have a really nice soap dish with sponge holder that made my sink area very tidy, but after about a year, the soap caddy started to leak (there was no crack...so beats me why) and it was a soapy soapy mess. I ended up returning it (yay for Bed Bath and Beyond) and got another one that looked a bit sturdier. Well...the STAINLESS STEEL rusted after about 6 months and it got tossed. Ever since then my sink area has been an eye sore. I couldn't find anything I liked that also seemed to organize until now. Oh TJMaxx you are my BFF!

Introducing my new sink caddy :) Umbra - Cove Sink Corner Shelf


I needed something that would not be in the way, that would hold all my things (soap dishes, sponges, brush, magic eraser), that would air out my sponges and ideally drip the excess water into the sink. Well this does all of the above! It sits a bit awkward on my sink...because my sink is just awkward, but it doesn't get in the way at all.



Little tiny drain :)


Yay for tidiness :)

1 comment:

  1. This is tooo much! I want one too! You are sooo organized - can you come and redo my WHOLE house?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...