Tuesday, December 18, 2012

iPlunge Phone Holder - Gift Idea

I came across this really awesome product last week while looking for something for my brother-in-laws birthday.  My brother-in-law is ALWAYS showing us some video or something or rather on youtube (usually a Messi goal or some other soccer related video) when we get together.  He actually thinks his iPhone is a TV and is always looking for something to prop his phone up.  Anyways...I came across this product and knew I just had to get it for him.

I think it's perfect, fits his personality, fits in his pockets (aka is mobile) and definitely does what it is supposed to.

I tested the product before I gave it to him.  I mean, I had to make sure it actually did what it's intended to do.  I think it's so awesome, I might just go back and get one for myself :D

Welcome the iPlunge.  First mini plunger used to prop up your TV, I mean iPhone.  This would be a great stocking stuffer for all those on the look out for small great gifts.  I mean...what could better for a guy than a tool shaped like a plunger!

It doesn't work with cases that have some sort of texture on the back though, so that's something to note.

Check out amazon, they are selling them for much cheaper than any other site.

Depending on where you position it, you get more of an angle.

It's pretty strong too.


Oh, and in case you're wondering what I was watching...cuteness overload.  Noisy kittens waiting for dinner...just makes my heart melt...sigh...
     


1 comment:

  1. I Love the plunger! Works great with a smooth back, I guess. BUT THOSE KITTENS!! Don't you just love Kitties? And that little one that "attacked" the big person - just like a little guy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...