Monday, July 9, 2012

Crissy Field - San Francisco

I made a quick visit up to see my parents for the weekend as my aunt was visiting from out of the country.  It was too short as always and as always too hard to come back, but nonetheless it was great to see everyone.

 Beautiful view from up in the air.

The Warming Hut, a great place for a quick bite while visiting Crissy Field.  












 More Dolphins...they were following me from Socal :)





This was the first I heard a about the Hopper Hands.  Check out the 
blogspot about them. 












 Pete's Coffee

 Almond Tea Cake

 Beautiful paper at the Paper Source



1 comment:

  1. It was sooo much fun! Let's do it again soon - and maybe the dolphins will show up again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...