Saturday, May 5, 2012

Snippets of the week

Here are a few pictures from my busy week.  

At the mosque

The 2 best things, tea and a Luna bar (Chocolate Raspberry)

Gorgeous tulips at the Pure Barre studio

Too cute!

A friends graduation dinner party


Her dad loves fish too! Notice the 2 smaller tanks inside the larger tank...

This one has a "quarantined" pregnant fish to prevent the other fish from attacking her.

This mini tank houses baby fish. They had baby fish...oh my gosh...

Walking across the medical campus, I came across a Stroke Picnic for support and awareness of stroke victims.

I want Dr. Weinburg's book....he (as I see it) is the cancer guru. His book costs $150! :( 

Saturday morning Cancer Symposium, of which I missed all but 1 speech 
(there were 6 total). 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...