Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Closet Inspiration

A nice walk-in closet would be amazing.  I could do so much with a nice closet.

I have a confession to make.  I have too much stuff.  Living in a small apartment really is hard when you have too much STUFF.  I used to be so organized (I still am sometimes), but lately its just too hard to put things back because everything is so crammed and stuffed in small spaces.  My closet for instance is in need of a major overhaul.  It is so packed with clothes, purses and STUFF, that I can't find anything that I need and I don't bother putting things away because its too difficult.  I don't know how my husband turns a blind eye to it.  If I were him, I would have had it with me.  I'm tired of stuffing things and I know I own to much (I can't help it...school makes me shop).  I am planning on making time this weekend to really get in there and get rid of things I don't need/wear to make more room, so I don't have to stuff things away any longer (hopefully not make room for more things that I am not planning on buying).  I know I'm going to end up sending things back with my parents when they visit, haha...but I really need to try not to do that and just get rid of it.  If I haven't worn it in the last few years...its out (I say that, but it never happens).

How do people do it with small spaces?


My dream closets.  Some day...sigh...
 Carrie Bradshaw's apartment 


Apartment Therapy









What a great idea! Wish I had the room!

1 comment:

  1. Be happy to take some stuff back....! Will stick it in your other closets! Yes, that's closetS (notice the "s"?).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...