1 1/2 cup white flour
(I've tried this recipe with 1/2 wheat and 1/2 white and it still tastes great!)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil (I use olive oil)
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 beaten egg
1 cup shredded unpeeled zucchini
1/4 tsp of salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (if desired)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F
- Grease your loaf pan and set aside (I use Pam, or occasionally a bit of butter)
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the egg, sugar, zucchini and oil.
- Mix until moistened (don't over mix).
- Add all the wet mixture to the dry mixture.
- Mix until moist (don't over mix), mixture will be lumpy.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan
- Bake at 350F for 50-55 min, depending on your oven
- Cool before cutting!