Yes, it is the 6th of January, but it's never too late to start a resolution list. I usually make one in my head at the start of every year, yet fail to accomplish even one thing on the list. I've decided to write the list down this year and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to scratch a few things off, if not all.
Here it goes:
1. Read the whole Quran.
2. Get back into horse riding (post-injury).
3. Complete/start a few knitting projects I have in mind.
4. Start my new scrapbook.
5. Get a better handle on my doctoral research (what the heck I'm actually doing).
6. Become more social (aka, interact more with people/friends and network for the future)!
7. Put more time aside to read GOOD books.
8. Get back to a normal exercising regimen (and lose a few pounds with that).
9. Keep this blog going (I know its going to be hard with all my work...but I think it will be great!)
10. Train myself to wake up earlier!
With that, good luck to all of you with resolutions to fulfill! :)