Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DIY No Slip Hangers

I am always on the look out for those ugly yellow or white foam covered hangers at the store to bring home.  Whenever I buy something with a foam hanger, I beg them to let me take it home (quite pathetic let me tell you).  The foam eventually rips though and I'm left with a normal hanger and a stretched out sweater.  I don't want to spend $10 bucks for 4 felt covered hangers and I hate the little hanging straps they put in dresses because they always start to pop out when you're wearing them, so of course I have to cut them off.  But then I came across this.  What a brilliant idea.  I am definitely trying it when I go home!






Some cute colored pipe cleaners wrapped around hangers...perfect! Why didn't I ever think of this myself. Of course I will be buying pink and purple pipe cleaners and maybe a few manlier colors for the hubby's hangers.  Of course he has probably never noticed that his shirts could use these...but that's why he has me! :D


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...