Thursday, March 21, 2013

Congrats To My Hubby

My hubby just defended his thesis yesterday and he passed (with flying colors if I do say so myself).  I'm extremely proud of him.  It was a hard struggle for so so soooo many reasons, but he did it, he passed, and they were impressed.  I'm a very proud wifey :)  We got him a small cake to celebrate last night, and we are planning more celebrations to come; yes Mr. Hubby, it's spoilage time! :)

I have family visiting from out of town these next few days, my hubby has a nice long weekend break and I will be busy having fun :D I'll be back to post more next week.  Hope everyone has a great weekend to come!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! YAYY! Wonderful news and you can all be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! This is wonderful news =))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...